Jeff has tried many complicated and very serious cases to verdict. Through that lens, Jeff is able to advise his clients and identify the issues that truly matter throughout the course of a case. Jeff has built his career on understanding that every case is serious for every client. His clients' goals become his goals. Whether the case is pending in state court, federal court, or before an administrative body, Jeff’s experience makes it such that each client of his knows their lawyer is better prepared than the other side.
Jeff has been named an Illinois Rising Star by Thomson Reuters' Super Lawyers every year from 2013 through 2021. The Rising Stars list recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, and no more than 2.5 percent of Illinois attorneys are selected. Jeff was also named an Illinois Emerging Lawyer in Commercial Litigation, Employment Law, and Transportation Defense Law from 2015 through 2021, an award given to the top 2% of Illinois attorneys who have proven themselves professional, ethical, and experienced at an early point in their legal career.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, B.A., 2004
- Illinois, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- The Federal Trial Bar, Northern District of Illinois
Passionate and competitive, Jeff defends his clients aggressively both inside and outside the courtroom. His hands-on approach and willingness to go the extra mile makes him a valued advisor to his clients.