Kevin W. Baldwin
Kevin joined Daley Mohan Groble in 2006 with experience both as a civil litigator in private practice and as a transactional practitioner for a real estate development company. His varied work experience includes forensic accounting analysis, claims litigation for a public transit carrier, telecommunications regulation, and pro bono services in a variety of areas, including business formation, income tax preparation and family law matters. Kevin represents clients in both litigated matters, including commercial litigation, receiverships, foreclosures, mechanics liens, easement disputes, eminent domain, tax sales, municipal pre-emption, F.E.L.A. defense, appeals, and other civil litigation, as well as in transactions including regulatory affairs before the Illinois Commerce Commission, zoning and land use applications, corporate formation and structuring, commercial loan transactions, right-of-way acquisition, and general corporate and real estate transactions.
Kevin was named an Emerging Lawyer in the State of Illinois for 2015, an award given to the top 2% of Illinois attorneys who have proven themselves professional, ethical, and experienced at an early point in their legal career.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S. Finance, 1999
- Illinois, 2002
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel - Member
- American Railway Development Association-Member
- The Federalist Society - Chicago Lawyers Chapter - Director
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association of Realtors - Member/Realtor