Kevin W. Baldwin
Kevin's practice focuses on a blend of commercial litigation and property-related transactions. Representing clients in matters including claims defense, commercial litigation, eminent domain and other property-rights based litigation, Kevin’s expertise serves clients both inside and outside the courtroom.
In addition to serving clients throughout the rail industry, he advises small and mid-market business clients through the litigation experience, while also providing transactional services including corporate structuring, financing, purchases and sales, regulatory affairs, and real estate development.
The Chicago Daily Law Bulletin named Kevin an Emerging Lawyer for 2015 and 2016, which recognizes the top attorneys age 40 and under. Kevin is a member of the National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel, the American Railway Development Association, and the Northern Illinois Commercial Association of Realtors.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S. Finance, 1999
- Illinois, 2002
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel - Member
- American Railway Development Association-Member
- The Federalist Society - Chicago Lawyers Chapter - Director
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association of Realtors - Member/Realtor