Kevin W. Baldwin
Kevin W. Baldwin has been serving clients in the rail industry with Daley Mohan Groble, P.C. in Chicago, Illinois, since 2006. As an experienced litigator, Kevin's practice focuses on a blend of commercial litigation and property-related transactions. Litigated matters include eminent domain prosecution and defense, easement disputes, real estate tax issues, as well as casualty defense litigation including F.E.L.A. and flooding damage claims. In addition, Kevin works with clients on various corporate and property transactions, including right of way acquisitions, regulatory affairs such as grade crossing approvals before state commissions, and zoning and land use applications.
The Chicago Daily Law Bulletin named Kevin an Emerging Lawyer for 2015 and 2016, which recognizes the top attorneys age 40 and under. Kevin is a member of the National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel, the American Railway Development Association, and the Northern Illinois Commercial Association of Realtors.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S. Finance, 1999
- Illinois, 2002
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel - Member
- American Railway Development Association-Member
- The Federalist Society - Chicago Lawyers Chapter - Director
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association of Realtors - Member/Realtor